The Inns Court Community & Family Centre
formerly known as the Mede Community and Learning Centre
OUR VISION is of…
…the lives of individuals and families improving, the local community thriving and the natural environment flourishing through care and acts of kindness.
OUR MISSION is …
to show care and kindness by offering facilities and services that address people’s emotional, social, educational and physical needs and grow a deeper sense of community in partnership with local churches wherever possible and with voluntary and statutory organisations where appropriate.
Recognising the uniqueness of every person, we treat all with respect, dignity, generosity, love and humility irrespective of their age, gender identity, ability or disability, race, nationality, ethnicity, culture, class, religious beliefs, political affiliation or sexual orientation.
In the context of our vision and mission, we hold the following as essential to a good and healthy operational environment.
• all users of the centre and all partner organisations, shown in friendly relationships and the provision of quality services and through encouraging all to participate in the evaluation of services
• the facilities and resources of the Centre and to ensure they are used wisely
• all volunteers, members of staff and trustees, encouraging and enabling them to develop their full potential
• leaders and their roles throughout the organisation.
INTEGRITY shown in:
• personal and collective commitment to the mission of the Centre
• consistent application of our vision, mission and values through all work practices
• commitment to the very best practice in the delivery of our programs and services
• honesty and transparency at all levels of the organisation
• personal conduct and character.
• cooperation and collaboration that results in good quality outcomes for individuals and for the wider community
• a positive and productive contribution to the well-being of the area served by the Centre and of Inns Court in particular through the range of programs and services provided
• commitment to inclusive and consultative leadership practices
• recognition of our duty of care to support and encourage one another
• recognition that the Centre serves the wider community in partnership with others.
The Sprint Community Transport, Function Facility, Rooms to hire for parties, office space.anything you would like to see or promote! Community space for everyone to enjoy together.
Turn your Facebook Page into a website, instantly.